2. Setting an alarm for 15 minutes is very helpful for me.
3. When I do “free-form” meditation, especially first thing in the morning, I often find myself day-dreaming or falling to sleep. I need practice!
4. Our fellow classmate, Regis Lyons, sent me a link to an NPR Radio TED Talk on the subject “Is There a Secret To Happiness?” He brought it to my attention because of the overlap between Barbara Fredrickson’s descriptions of Love 2.0 and the techniques of happiness. Here is a link.
5. Please note, I was not able to access the entire program until I had created an NPR account, confirmed it through my email, and then logged in. Once you are logged in, when you reach the link above, click on the words “Playlist” to the right of "Listen to the Story".
All the segments of the talk will show up in the NPR media player window that opens on your computer.
6. For me, the last couple of segments of the NPR TED Talk were the most powerful. I hope you have a chance to listen!